Sunday, March 18, 2012

There and back again...

Thank God it's Sunday! (again)

It brings much glee to a gloomy start of a week... Heck there should be a restaurant that goes by the name of T.G.I.S however 'ciplak'-ed it should sound...

If I'm running that restaurant... Customers should not be allowed to place orders... Orders will be taken by flipping a coin for 2 random options picked by the waiter/waitress... That'd so kick ass... (you'd be surprised how incapable some human beings are in making decisions when it comes to food)

Anyway...

(What was I trying to say again?)

Oh yeah... When one has nothing to blog about... Thank God! (I mean.. literally) ..Oh well here goes.. 

I thank God for:

1. His salvation
2. A sane mind and a heart of gratitude 
3. Clean lungs
4. Great Company
 
Hope I can keep this up... (shut up! already... this is like making NY's resolution.)

@____-_



Not Bilbo Baggins....

3 comments:

  1. wher is that restaurant? hahaha.. so fun. ahah TGIS.. ahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. why on earth are you stalking my blog?! hahaha..

    and how in the world did you find this? You're like the CNN of UTeM man.. lolz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Either he linked your blog so he gets updates if you post, or he's a professional stalker and you're on his radar. LOLz anyway TBT, if I need background info on anybody I'll come to you first. hahaha

    ReplyDelete