Sunday, September 23, 2012

Short nap turned into deep Long sleep..

.....Long hair turned Short =)


I like !! **is there an emoticon for thumbs up?** lol

(sorry honey.. I know you've been waiting for a new post for a looooong time.. hehe
here's it.. )

Well..  I don't know where to start.. hehe.. September is almost coming to an end.. That means paycheck is coming soon! woohoo.. hehe.. it also means that my 2nd month of probation is coming to an end.. wow.. it's almost 2 months already.. hope i'm not falling behind the expectation of my bosses. 

Anyway.. my birthday was 2 weeks ago? anyway.. Here's the picture of the *from now henceforth it shall be called "Awesome pen"** Alexis gave to me for my birthday.. and a knife which is in the car but i don't have a picture of that.. hehe.. what a nice pen.. =) with my name on it.. 



and I totally forgot about the shirt my friend Aaron gave to me.. The fender t-shirt.. hehe.. 
I wore it today =) such perfect fit.. or maybe cuz i got buffer already.. haha.. 
oh.. swimming yesterday was good.. I got to stretch some muscles and it's more tiring than working out.. and I'm liking what i see on the reflection.. HAHAH.. shit I'm becoming as vain as Adonis.. 


OH!! i haven't get body wash yet... ok.. I shall go get it right away after this..
and btw... Head & Shoulders are not for washing your head and shoulders.. It's shampoo my dear.. hahah..
If that's the case our shampoos are for washing Silk under the Sun... and you can't wash at night =P .. LOL

My convocation is a month from now... hehe.. I'll be taking 2 days leave!
Things to do:
1. Renew driving license
2. Pay whatever outstanding fees and payment in UTeM
3. Get my Alumni card.. (whatever for) & my convo robe **why can't we have Jedi robes instead..
4. Have fun!!
5. Graduate =)

And I asked my mom about that.. She hasn't book any hotel.. she was placed on the waiting list.. omg.. didn't know M'sian so kiasu already.. it's was more than a month from now and the booking list is full ? dafuq.. Hope I can get my brother to come too.. hehe.. and Ryan is starting PRE-pre-school next month.. and my sister might come late.. well.. anyhow it's not like i can bring my whole family into the hall.. but i can rent the robe for an extra day for taking pictures with family.. hehe.. guess I'll just have to meet Ryan and my sister after the ceremony..


we look so cute together.. hehe.. many people liked this picture xD 


I haven't had McD since then.. hehe.. **resist***




No comments:

Post a Comment