Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Stationary with Stationery

My cubicle & desk

If you haven't heard, well for anyone besides my gf who reads this blog (hopefully not stalker or anyone who intends to rob/steal or kill me), I landed on a new job about a week ago. And i have a cubicle now, not a desk piled up with papers and documents of whoever wish to utilize the space, a laptop, a desk phone and a drawer full of stationery.. I even get a exact same but brand new Casio Scientific calculator... lol

Oh honey.. just in case you have to know.. I'm working in O.Y.L- Condair Industries Sdn. Bhd. as a Marketing Engineer...  The HR exec actually taught us the exact Characters of the company's name. I mean the "." and "-" . hehe.. I might actually like this job. XD

Anyhow, many things happened since my previous post. Can't believe it's almost a month already. Time really flies as you grow older.. But somehow the payday doesn't. Hahah.. 

First it was dilemma.. to leave or not to leave my previous job.. what on earth have I done to my career and stuff.. Job hunting.. drama.. Then came phone calls, emails and interviews.. well it didn't take long for me to get a job though.. Thank God for that..

Then I was blessed with a Desktop installed with Windows 8 which is pretty awesome.. I missed having a desktop. It's not much of a difference from a my laptop besides a bigger screen.. and a better spec for gaming.. hahaha


Tadaa..  My desktop monitor and a lovely portrait.  


And yay.. I got my graduation studio photos back.. They did a pretty decent job.. hehe.. My gf and Ryan .. two of the cutest people are in my family photo =) 



I really like the frame of this photo.. hehe
Tomorrow's our 7th Monthiversary.. we shall see to it that we have many anniversaries =) 
And I shall hope to bring this photo of us together till it turns brown.. <3 



 Maang... I love you my darling <3

No comments:

Post a Comment