Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Cats, Coke and Car Wash..



 ...and celebration.

Over the weekend, we bought ourselves a bottle of wine. It was a belated celebration Alexis suggested for us to celebrate on my new job. Actually to think of it, that was my first time corking open a wine bottle. hahah..

It wasn't just us that were celebrating over the weekend though. My brother in law's mother passed away on Saturday. When I attended the funeral, there were no trace of sorrow or tears. Everyone seem to be enjoying themselves and having a good time. Even Ryan was having fun with a pile of sand used for some weird Taoist tiny sword swinging ritual. But then again, I guess it was for the best because she was really old and suffering from all sorts of illness; diabetes being the worst where her flesh started to rot. The family spent a lot of energy and money tending to her illness.. It was a sign of relief from everyone.

 Guess we always have something to celebrate about.. It's December after all, a time of thanksgiving and celebration.



For instance, we found a Cat! hahah.. a cute little brown catlet, Biscuit! I'm sure she's glad she found a home too.. Talking about cat, some cats are in for a treat tomorrow. I shall leave earlier to go feed cats tomorrow. 




And about feeding, I fed myself with rather awesome stuff yesterday and today. hehe.. It really is much nearer to go to Klang from my office than to go home.. Hahah.. Met with my friend, Chee Lung and had dinner at Boston. I suggested Bak kut teh at first but he had better idea.. Indeed it was.. Hahah.. I was quite afraid that I'd get robbed because I brought my laptop down with me.. Before the food came,  a man tried to hit a foreign worker with a chair.. later that evening, some inconsiderate lady double parked and she was right there when the car honked. After about 15mins.. A fried realized it was her car and she was too afraid to repark so the guy went and got scolded by the double parked victim.. Lol.. "Klang" 

Guess that's all for now cuz another tree just fell. My parents are calling out to me. God knows what I can do about it.. There was another that fell this morning. It's like a freaking Michael Jackson music video opposite my house right now.. hahah.. Later... 




No comments:

Post a Comment