Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Since we last met...

Apparently We've had Deepavali (well.. just a belated celebration lunch), End of the World and then Christmas!... since I last wrote...

Well they say pictures paint a thousand words... Here are they.. hahah
We had a whole lamb.. but for a crowd that size.. it was like a half size hobbit thrown to a pool of piranhas.
I only had one small slice. hehe



And then over the weekend.. ALEXIS came over !!! Wheee... It was a short weekend.. but not unproductive though.. hehe.. I guess the Highlights of the weekend was the bountiful loot from the big bang wolf sale... It was my first time ever going to a BBW sale.. it was massive... and we actually picked the Best time to go. It was Friday night and there weren't many people compared to Sunday! hahaha

I'm not much of a reading person but I like the idea of it.. like how Leonard likes Cheese cakes.. lol
Well still.. I'll read.. though at a ridiculously slow pace compared to my girlfriend who reads a book like how we watch a movie.. ( I can't even finish a movie at a single go these days.. oh dear I'm getting really old)



One of the things we love and missed so much... Home cooked food.. hehe
It wasn't like we're having a big meal or anything.. In fact, all that was on the table were just inexpensive dishes.. but we enjoyed it more than many other foodstuffs out there.. =) we really should do this more often.




And Christmas came early for me this year.. I had my Christmas present from Alexis early and I'm using it already.. hehe.. I love the cup.. It compliments my desk really well..
Of course i use it for hot drinks too and not just for decorative purpose.. hahah.. I have a part of Christmas with me everyday when I go to work now.. 



That wraps up for this post today... Having a steamboat dinner at Wing yew's newly renovated house...
it's probably the last time we see him before he leaves for S'pore.. His farewell party then..I think we'll all miss him... Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment