Thursday, May 10, 2012

I had a cow...

Yesterday was eventful.....

We ate at Big Bang Garden

Watched Seoul Theory

Listened to Korean Bang

and danced to ''nobody but pikachu''....

(p/s: clap clap, clap clap).... hahaha





Hehe... another bucket list item checked...
Can't believe I've never been to Seoul Garden before... That place is crawling with UTeM students...
It's either UTeM students are starved by the uni and only allowed to eat once a week; or they've got cow with beef.  beef with cow...; or they're filthy rich... lol

Bunch of Chinese invaded my country, the society, and my lunch... @__-_

不是中国人!
(I'm not a freaking Chinese!) ...(and i'm not here to cheat ghost to eat tofu)








and a word of caution to all who has gf / bf who watches vampire diaries....
get a neck guard... :P
I look like i visited a zoo with a chipmunk outbreak... hahah.. I need a turtleneck 


Honey, we're meeting our parents this weekend... let's behave.. hehe..
I love you :3 





No comments:

Post a Comment