Friday, May 4, 2012

Meesa Jar Jar Brain Dead...

If there's a time when time doesn't exist, it is now... it's moving at a pace so fast that if i were to be plotted on a graph progress over time... it'd move on only one axis...

Truth is i don't know what i'm talking about... I'm probably just ranting away...
My mind is so tired i can feel it separating from my mortal being.

I have a test tomorrow and somehow i have a feeling imma screw it up.. but i'm not going down without a fight... my lecturer will either be marking some really awesome answers or i'll give him shit that will mind fuck him for at least 48 hrs...

what?! nvm

Yay... we're gonna have dim sum tmrw morning

Went for 3 interviews in the past 2 days.
Should i take the training program? there's a catch... 3 years bond... i'd be 27 by then...
What if they pay me with nuts...

tHIS can of beer taste like crap.. and i have way too much chocolates... i'll have pimples tmrw...

Ryan !!!!!! sho cute...

Me!! tired.... headache.... meesa head blow kawwoooh!

I thank the lord for:

1. Sane mind (or what's left of it)
2. Alexis, beyond divinity of a girlfriend... *yeah i'm a lucky man.. sue me!
3. Quality family time
4. Chap fan
5. chocolate, terrible beer and jazz music
6. Matlab that sent me on a wild goose chase but worked anyhow.

arrividecci



No comments:

Post a Comment