Monday, June 11, 2012

Despicable Me



I love twiggies...
It looks like a banana flavored twiggies.
Sounds tasty

How i wish i could be deliciously despicable...

One does not get bananas by planting durian trees..

Was i expecting warmth and comfort when i say hurtful words?
So much for being good in social convention..

I lost everything in a matter of an instance..
I'm alienated... Pissed off my gf... And everything I held of value in me just fell apart...



I've always been stupid... 
I don't often get praised for being smart.. not even being a smartass... 
An ape probably has a better chance. 


Introspection:
How could I have done better?

Parameters:
-I'm sad and feeling somewhat angry for being mistreated.

Scenario1:
I talk about it... She gets upset


Scenario2:
Shut up and live with it.... and feel angsty... Gf sees it (she always does)... she asks about it... If I lie she'll know... and she gets upset...  If I talk about it... she gets upset...

Scenario3: 
Shut up and live with it.... and feel angsty... Gf sees it (she always does)... she asks about it... I ignore the question... I'm guilty of hiding things from her... she gets upset...

Scenario4:
Shut up and live with it.... and feel angsty... Gf sees it (she always does)... she asks about it... I run away and hide from it... I'm guilty of leaving her... (apparently leaving when I'm feeling bad is guilty too)

Scenario5:
I get rid of all my human emotions...


I'm responsible for EVERY word I say... even my fb status will be used against me...

#And bloody hell is just a harmless sentiment..


I just realize what's missing here...

Thankful posts:

I thank God for all His Wisdom and Knowledge and Guidance in all my brilliant fucking works
I thank God for throwing obstacles in my life so I'd trip and taste the dirt of his wonderful creation..
I thank God for being a cunt.


What should Men do when they suffer from existential funk?
Have their gf or spouse to tell them they're behaving like primary school kids.
That'd make Men feel so cute and they'd feel so much better.
Have a juicebox ! Yay...


The Law of Equilibrium dictates:
When life is going well.. expect shit to happen...


I started all this... I'm sorry... You tried to bury our past and I dug em right up again..
I'm really Good for nothing now...
Wonder if I was dropped when I was a baby...









No comments:

Post a Comment