Friday, June 8, 2012

A taste of my own medicine

Honesty hurts...
I'm an honest person... I say honest things thus hurting people..
Hurting people isn't my intention but getting a message through is..
And I'm always the one trying to pass a message through so I'm always the one hurting people..

Now I know the feelings of hurtful honesty. The stuff i often say..

This really isn't an attempt to justify myself..
But like how you put it.. I broke my promise and I let you go..

We're only humans. Who dares say they have never broken any promise before.
But as the definition of  a "promise" implies, one is no longer trustworthy once a promise is broken.
If that is the case then who is trustworthy?

What i'm trying to say here is,
I'm urging you to not let go of the bigger picture. I know I let you go.. If i get this correctly, I let you go when i left you in the room and when you left in the afternoon yesterday and I was indifferent about it..
As terrible as they sound, have you forgotten all the times that I've held you down? Do they not mean anything? Is it because of mistakes that I've made and all that is good is forfeited?

Our love for each other should outweigh our promises..
Otherwise, it would simply be a duty..

I really do not have anything else to say that won't make me sound like I'm justifying myself.. so i'll just end here..

If you can't trust anything that i say.. then you won't trust what I'm about to say next.. and it is that..

I love you (which now holds no meaning but mere words)

I love you (again, because I do)




No comments:

Post a Comment