Monday, June 18, 2012

Noddy and Friend



Hahahah.. maybe not this Noddy..

I was nodding off this whole day.. wonder why I'm so tired..
I was blasting metal and I fell asleep.. lol.. Imma blast metal to sleep tonight! Whee! haven't done that for quite a while already..

Anyway.. Today's Father's Day.. hehe.. But i didn't use competitor's product.. Lol..

The trip to Muar was quite interesting.. We had so much to eat... We had authentic Muar's Brain-Brain! hahah... Pork Satay.. More Pork.. Rojak... Random Fried Stuff... Some chewy Kuih that was goood... Stingray and Squid Fritters for dinner... 

I'm so FAT!! lol

Oh.. KFC at 2AM!!  

If only I have a banana gatling gun! haha

My car must be really nice for it to climb on since there were so many around =P


Today was my last time serving in church (as a student at least.. i wanna come back).. hehe.. it's somewhat sad cuz I like this church and I like this ministry.. Just too bad that only a handful of people knows I'm leaving... 

Talking about that.. I need to remind Ps. Joanne that I'm leaving.. hahah.. She told me not to just disappear like that.. lol.. And Ben is back home already.. didn't even get to meet him once more before his sem break.. 

Wish I have more time to spend with friends and stuff.. But everyone is busy job hunting and whatnot... It's quite sad to end a phase like that... well... life goes on I suppose.. 

Hmm.. this post is quite sad... I wanna go get a fizzy drink... hehe... 



No comments:

Post a Comment