Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Suit Up!!


I've been feeling kinda down lately.. Somewhat "out of juice"..
Well I'd think that it's because I've been going through some degree of stress and whatnot..
But according to my GF (which is awesome and kinda knows everything :D ), I'm at the "down" region of the Men's monthly hormonal cycle a.k.a The HE PMS.. lol

Anyway, I feel really unproductive lately, not that I've always been but.... you get my drift..
I gotta get my ass moving and get things done.. and Feel Awesome again.. 
(Damn, I wanna wear a suit) 

Talking about awesome, I've been watching CHUCK again.. And this guy below, Chuck's bro in law which is a doctor with a nickname captain awesome has awesome abs.. Hahah.. 

yeah i know, you're welcome, ladies =P


I've got one more paper to sit for and really, it's somewhat liberating.. hehe.. I'll be done with finals and shit.. hehe

We've got a weekend of fun to look forward to. The fact that exams will be over by then is exciting enough for me.. I'll be meeting my friends, and family and Ryan! I miss that cute little fella..hehe

I can't wait to help my girlfriend move too. I wanna see her settle down in her new place and I'm more than glad to help her clean the place up..

I know you're worried about what's going to happen in the near future. I am too. But I do not have the answer to that question. All I can do now is to enjoy every bit of the moment now and let the future unveil itself to me.

Let's be Awesome instead XD ... hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment