Wednesday, July 11, 2012

QUickie !

Sorry darling... I know I promised to blog today so here's it... hehe..

I just came back from my sister's place... Ryan as usual was whiny and he didn't recognize me and didn't let me go near him for the 1st whole hour when I got there..

Unfortunately my phone died without my my knowledge.. No msgs got in at all be it Whatsapp and whatnot.. until now.. I've just restarted my phone...

Did you post on my wall saying you miss skyrimming at 5am in the morning? what were you doin up this late? Having insomnia? Anyway,  I sent my xbox to the shop for updating already. Apparently nothing was wrong with the discs I bought the other day.. Just needing some update (the modded ones)..


By the way, I emailed that company that I want to start work in August and he replied and agreed. However I met my bro in law today and told him about my decision. He told me that he has contacts around here too.. So he advice me to just drop in my resume to the contacts he gave me. No harm going for few more interviews and keep my options open before August. 


So yeah... Imma go watch Spiderman with my brother now.. hahah... bro time 


Later darling... i Miss you.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment