Friday, July 13, 2012

Late Early Morning Post

I fell asleep last night... obviously... hahah

Anyway, here's the much anticipated blog post I promised swinging your way..

WATCH OUT! here comes the spiderpig! 


Hahaha... Seriously.. who can think of such a thing wei.. SpiderPIG... lol.. so damn haram.. =P 
That was random... The amazing spider-man was good.. and yes.. the new spider-man is way better than Tobey Mcguier... that said, now I think Tobey looks a little autistic..lol.. I'm so mean.. 

Anyway, that was so good bro bonding time. I never thought i'd say this but i like hanging out with my bro and i miss doing that. I remember i used to love cycling a lot but i was too young to go out alone so my mom will always make him come with me. After a while he outgrew that hobby before i did. At least that was the last thing i remember us enjoying doing together. 



And last night was some good catching up with my cousins (one of them is the one selling fish). They stay like 1mins 30secs drive away and i haven't seen them for months. A least i get to know what's going on with them. Well, my cousin brother is still the same. my youngest cousin sister (yesterday was her birthday) finished form5 last year and i totally forgot about that. She stopped studying and started working at the same place with her sister. And her reason for not continuing her studies is because she doesn't wanna do assignment =.= ... hello.. do i look like i do assignments?! hahahah.. that's not my point... well at least I tried to get her back to study and not settle for that office data-entry clerk job. 

And my other cousin sister, previously quite...umm... plump.. is now in much better shape... and guess what, she even has a bf now.. that was like wow.. good for her.. hehe.. Oh! they notice I got slightlyyyy buffed.. 
Can I get an Amen!! hahaha :P

I miss my girlfriend.. I miss rubbing on her elmo socked feet.. hehe... but I'll be seeing her soon.. whee!!
And I miss Klang Bak Kut Teh! something in Klang's water makes the BKT better i swear.. lol

I gotta send my aunts to the clinic for checkups today. Later! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment