Monday, July 30, 2012

A toast of Bread and to the New Chapter

Took me quite a while for this didn't I... Hehe... Sorry to have kept you waiting, sweetheart.
I missed you too..

Then again, it's the waiting that makes it better. Like an ice-cream longed dearly that your mom made you wait till after meal. Or the Mushroom soup with onions that were supposed to be instant but boiled for over an hour for extra kicks.. Hahahaha..

Okay my dear, I'll try to make it up to you in this post.. hehe..


Awesome Raya Cookies are awesome... in an egg tray..  lol... I wanna Raya too..
I can smell pandan flavored kueh raya already.. (Note: It's my nose we're talking about here).. hahaha

I miss my ride already... Hehe.. yeah.. I took the "before" picture... Can't wait for the "AFter"..
Too bad my gf is not the only one that's gonna miss my first day of work.. Well.. If it's any consolation, I'm driving my sister's Suzuki Swift which is quite awesome.. But i had to wash it for her.. It was so dirty it's a crime! You can probably write a blog post and draw sand arts on it... 


I might not have a Fender guitar but I've got new FENDER! woohoo! errrr...... seems legit.. hahahah


I just realized that my thoughts are quite linear.. I usually blog chronologically.. hehe.. just a thought..


***And these Big pictures and extra spacings Are Not my attempt to make this post long and draggy..***

 ***Absolutely Not What I'm Attempting to do***

***Here, Some more photo for you to gawk at.*** 

***

**

*


Hahaha...

We had a nice siblings bonding time yesterday. Well I missed church again, but with valid reasons this time and not because I overslept or I can't find the right underwear for the day.. hahah

We went to IOI Mall.. It was obviously my sister's attempt to run away from all that cleaning and the babysitting for a while and she left the husband with the baby alone for few hours.. Poor bro in law of mine.. hahah.. Well, it didn't sounded this bad back then. Or at least my sister packaged it nicely.. It was called the  "Good O' Father and Son Time"! hahaha..  My brother came along too which is quite rare cuz he usually rather stay at home with his iPad. I guess it was to escape from the sneezing zone due to the airborne dust at home.. hehe.. Anyhow, I bought shirts, pants and ties for work.. Few hours well spent i suppose..

The buying of clothes caused the nervousness of starting work to kick in. Well.. This is to be expected and the way I see it.. I should savor the nervousness too.. It's like the feeling when you flip open the first page to a nice new book.. literally; or the peeling of plastic protective sheet on a new gadget. Thereafter it'd just be waking up in the morning to work.. Hopefully I'll enjoy this job..

I'm replacing meal with herbalife for today. I have the munchies but that'll havta do.. I've had grills for 2 consecutive day.. and I don't wanna feel or look fat on the first day of work! LOL!
Met with some family friends from church yesterday and we had a good fellowship together over meal..
The aunty noticed I got buffer btw.. hahah.. The family met Ryan for the first time and surprisingly Ryan wasn't repulsive towards them. And the 2 elder Kids handled and carried Ryan way better than my bro and I ever did...  FAIL UNCLES ! lolss...

Hehe.. I need to reformat my PC now and hopefully my internet connection at home is fine.. Later sweetheart. Love you =)


No comments:

Post a Comment