Sunday, July 22, 2012

Crash tests

Two days ago.. my car went and auditioned for the new Batmobile..
Too bad he got rejected because he isn't Black.. hahah


well.. this time last week.. my GF was mad with me because I was being a typical xbox BF neglecting her and leaving her alone all Saturday..

Truth be told, I did miss her a lot.. (then why the eff did I spend so much time on the damn thing?!).. well.. I like games of course which I'm not quite proud of.. and I've always liked it and would wanna have a gaming console.. The reason I decided to really get one last Christmas was because I was really lonely and I needed something to get my mind off the loneliness and succumb to the loser nerd herd.. Now that I have it, I got carried away.

Anyhow i made up for it and went over on Wednesday to meet her.. and decided to go the extra mile by cleaning her car.. 

Then came that eventful morning.. Woke up and walked her to the door.. ready to get started only to see her run over a dustbin and totally trashed it and along with that my badass bumper kit thingy too.. she fixed it back on so yeah.. it was a small matter.. tho i did felt quite edgy cuz that wasn't exactly the kind of morning i was looking forward to.. afterall, I was just about to get started with cleaning her car.. can you blame me?

I did clean the car nonetheless.. A cat even sneaked into the car when i wasn't watching prolly cuz it was cleaned and looked really comfy :P.. hahah..

Later that morning.. I received a call that was rather quite petrifying.. Alexis called with whatever credits left on her phone and told me she was in an accident and my car overturned with an apologetically faint voice..
This is not for dramatic effect but my knees really was kinda weak.. It was possibly due to the absence of breakfast but I guess the news really got me disorientated..

Well.. my car wasn't the only thing that was put to the test that morning.. My heart and my maturity were too.. And if you ask me.. I think i did a sloppy job..

I love my car.. and quite a number of other things i own.. that's a fact.. and sometimes i get overly attached to Things.. when that call came.. I was stunned for however long that period was.. prolly a split second or a few.. then it strike me that MY GF WAS IN AN ACCIDENT!! followed by me asking her if she's alright.. thinking back.. I was stunned cuz i heard my car was overturned..

and I actually ran to the shower and took a quick bath which i can't even remember whether i used soap at all or not.. put on my lab coat and went out.. called a tow truck and headed to uni to see her..
when i got there.. i took a quick glance at my gf and she was fine and my eyes went straight to my car.. I was mad and speechless.. and for a second back there i took a few steps and wanted to just walk away.. thank goodness gracious I didn't.. I went back to my gf (still mad at her but I kept my cool) and took her to the clinic.. and then had a drink, tow truck came and that's all to that..

Came back to my gf's place.. had a moment to cool my head.. Needed to keep my mind off the matter.. I grabbed a book and started reading.. Nothing went in tho.. Anyway, when she approach me.. My heart melted and gave in.. I hugged her and told her she was more important than my car.. Well.. of course.. any stranger would be more important than a car.. Life is sacred, priceless and bla bla bla... But at that moment.. I meant it in a more personal way without the fancy words.. just exactly what those words mean.. She. meant. more. than. my. car...

Well those were the few words that reassured her.. it was also the words that made me came back to my senses and followed by feeling utterly terrible cuz I shouldn't even need to say those words in the first place. I shouldn't have gotten mad at all... No material things should rank higher than human lives.. what more my loved ones; my GF and my very soulmate.. I'm really sorry that I acted so immature..

I did think it over and I really am sorry for how i was..
I love you Alexis and I would give up my car in a pulverized million pieces for you..
If i could rewind that moment like how Dirt2 rewind at any screw ups.. I would run to you and hold you and not give a shit about that piece of 4 wheeled metal and make sure you're alright..

I love you, Alexis =)

Yours truly..











No comments:

Post a Comment