Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Aweshume Possum


Random Aweshume Possum is Random...



Hmmm.... Where do i begin. I had a wonderful....beyond imaginable... pure aweshume weekend and holidays with my beloved Alexis :3 It's really kinda hard to top this.. hehe.. lets see.. There's :


1) My dearest most lovely paling-ayu Alexis was here with me for half the working week
2) The usual weekend Friday fever (yeah.. I've been dragged into the Friday-fever club)
3) The Raya-anticipating and holidays-longing looks on everyone's faces
4) The Raya 
5) The fishing/waterfall outdoor day out
6) THE BIRTHDAY & GIFT UNWRAPPING!! :3

All that happened in a period of 4 days.. which is a rather looong break for me now that I'm working already.. No more weeks long holiday anymore and I need to get used to that real soon.. hahah

We got to eat the Curry Laksa with tofu pok from the Friday night market together.. Bumping into the TBT was an amusing surprise.. hahah.. I'm quite good with faces but it was so unexpected that I doubted myself at that moment...
Well that wasn't the only laksa we had for the weekend. haha.. My aunts made laksa and we get to spend a rather joyous time with my family and aunts.. I had to say that they used to make better Laksa though but that was a loong time ago and afterall it's the company and time spent together that matters. =)

Then came Sunday and we went to church together... I didn't sleep well the night before cuz I had a bad dream and then a little incident caused a drop in the hype momentum..all was well after that and  it was a meaningful heart to heart sharing moment for us.. well I'm not sharing it.. I give my heart entirely to her now.. I love her so much :3 That evening I sent her home and before that, we had Fried porridge, mantis prawns and LALAs!! hehe.. I love those ginger chillis lalas.. 

This is nothing close to any food stuff mentioned above and rather quite unrelated but I'll post it anyway.. hahah.. they were some fancy popcorn thingy we got from MV the previous Sunday..lol 

Went for fishing and then to the waterfall at Ulu Yam with Alexis' family and church friends.. (OMG.. OUTDOOR activities! **insert "what sorcery!" meme**) hahaha.. It was a nice change of pace from the traffic jam and internal combustion engine fumes environment.. and we went FISHING! hahah.. and I caught my first Fish EVER! hahah.. and as expected, my ex-roommate saw the photo and commented sarcastically..lol.. anyway the feeling of the catch was really quite satisfying.. I can slightly imagine and comprehend the hobby of fishing.. just pure comprehension.. not going fishing anytime soon.. I mean I'd go again but not really liking it....... yet (just in case i really do later.. I mean i'll grow old sometime and it might be fun then) lol... I haven't been to the river or a waterfall since forever.. My family isn't exactly the outdoor type... my dad would pull a face longer than an organic bitter gourd if he was dragged to a fishing outing.. hahahaha.. I really enjoyed the river.. building the mini reservoir was a fun experience.. hehe.. and I get to enjoy the refreshing stream with my gf.. =) 


If you think that was all that was fun that day... that's where you're wrong...*beeeeeeep**.. lol

 
someday Imma have my own brand of burgers.. It's called the "slimming burgers"!!! 
call now: 1300-eat-andwon'tgrowfat

Light bulb lit up and I got the idea of keeping my baby with me for the rest of the evening.. hehe.. we were dead hungry.. we hunted the burgers down like fat-ass Americans.. only that we're not fat... =P
(disclaimer: The author is not liable for any gain of weight in the course of reading this post and thereafter)... 

And if you thought that was all we had... you're sooo wrong.. 
We had pre-birthday Cheeze cake slices and cHeEzY MACaRoNi!! So cheezy it's not for faint-hearted... 

**moving on...*** WAIT!!!! I'm not done yet.. 
We went to Alexis' grandma's place and I get to meet her grandma for the first time... hahah.. 
what a nice cheerful and friendly lady she is... hehe.. and my gf received her bday gift from both her grandma and sister.. sheer glee... xD

spot the caterpillar

Then came the fateful day.. The same day 22 years ago that the world was blessed by the presence of this lovely God's creation.. The suuee-est zha bo I've ever met.. My Girlfriend's birthday :3

you look reaaally cute with a pony tail.. hehe.. then again you'll look cute in the hypothetical baddest hair anyway.. hence the former statement is not valid.. haha

I have waited too loooong to give this to you... my heart rushed with all kinds of impatience when you told me how much you wanted this.. In my heart was screaming "I HAVE IT!!!" hahah..

The unwrapping of gifts was a really fun time.. hehe... and I have my cravings for BKT satisfied shortly after that.. followed by books shopping and chocolate fap frap sipping ; Total Recalling and then finally the Sushi 口に kuchi ni-ing.. hahaha...

Whoever you are.. if you're reading this.. hear this: 
***wave hand*** ... you want to be jealous of us.. 
***wave hand*** ... you want to be us
***wave hand*** ... you want to buy me McD... (i'm really hungry now..naaooo.. hahah)

anyway.. that wraps up the whole aweshume raya holidays...


here's a photo long overdue.. hahah.. Le me in hard hat and working clothes..


Oh today I finally got my company name card.. hahah.. yeah.. It does make me feel really grown up.. If only the card was pretty though.. but i guess it's fine.. hehe... got chinese name one.. so damn obvious it's a cinapek company.. hahaha.. I had to walk to the shop to get it myself though.. cuz everyone was damn busy and I needed it urgently for tmrw's meeting.. guess ppl will be contacting me soon enough.. 

Hehe.. this post took me long enough and I'm hungry...lol.. 
Till I post again..... 










No comments:

Post a Comment