Monday, August 6, 2012

The First of Many...

Mondays...

Probably the 2nd most dreaded thing ranked after Rosmah's butterfly hugs...

hahahahah..

well.. this is my first working Monday.. and many more to come... At least I was lucky enough to experience a working Friday before a Monday.. hehe.. and that surely was a weekend well spent..

I miss my Alexis.. I miss her already before I left her bedroom.. This feeling is like you forgot or left something important to you early in the morning.. like a watch or keys or phone or anything that has integrated into becoming a part of you.. only this feeling is a recurring one and it goes with you all day, everyday.

There Will be a day that we can wake up to each other and come home to each other everyday..
This is the molding phase of our lives and relationship.. It sure is hard as hell but we'll get there someday..

So Good morning and blessed Monday to myself and everyone who feels anything less than awesome =)

No comments:

Post a Comment