Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Taxes and Tolls

while I'm still not taxable with my current income... I've got tolls to pay..
well yeah.. my meager earning seems like a really sad thing but I guess not having to pay tax is a blessing in disguise..

This week has been an eventful week so far...
Attended a meeting in Vivatel office on the Viva Hotel project which is kinda a big and fancy project..
The office was nice and I manage to experience a big project consultants meeting.. picking up bits and peices of the industry...

Yesterday I attended a site walk (meeting/discussion at site) at a project in Subang. It's a pharmaceutical products manufacturing plant... Unlike conventional office block or other high rise building, many other factors regarding safety and hygiene of plant are considered and they require a different approach in the building services.. It was quite informative of a trip for me..

Today I went to Ipoh for a meeting on a housing estate project.. The meeting was just like any other meeting.. only that it was far as hell... and as usual.. I sat and listened to the meeting.. the meeting wasn't much for us cuz we have minimal involvement in the project..

Nonetheless.. it was really tiring.. and I got to know that they do this every week.. Oh.. this explains why I didn't get to meet Jonathan last Wednesday which is my first day.. I can imagine how taxing it'd be for me to do that every week.. only worse when I'm handling it cuz I need to know stuff and carry them out..

This made me think for a moment.. Did i landed on the right job? Will i enjoy what i do.. and is this job going to take a toll on me..
well, I did pray about this before taking the job and I wasn't the only that prayed.. My one and only Alexis prayed for me too.. and God promised to open door for me and close those that are not of His will.. And I guess HE really did.. cuz though i went for a few interviews.. I only got this job offer.. and after I mentally prepared myself to take this job, there were no other job interview requests till now..

I'm gonna trust God to guide me in my career path. It sort of gave me some degree of assurance when I know that I am where God wants me to be at least for now... I shall open myself to wisdom and knowledge as Proverbs mentioned over and over again in the entire book..




No comments:

Post a Comment