Thursday, October 4, 2012

Lambent Lantern


Mid-Autumn Festival...  
A time when MoonCake manufacturers draw swords and slay **figuratively of course** anyone who participates in this little festival by buying mooncakes cuz these mooncakes (nice ones at least) are freaking expensive and they're only a mouthful when one is hungry... hahaha

Anyway, we had our little family celebration and we had lanterns =)

We look so cute together xD


Last night i had a dream again.. I really don't remember what that dream was about but I do recall chasing down a rather big size dude with his own group of backups.. I had to draw my blade.. hehe.. 
Yes.. My little pocket blade. One that I've only used in my dreams.. lol..



Well, I haven't been feeling too good about myself of late..
All the happenings around me sort of pulled me down though I know i should be happy for the good that is going around with my friends.
Self-pity and all nonsense and whatnot kicked in and I let myself drown in the emo pool.. 
I was even playing some really emo tunes on my guitar subconsciously.. After pouring my thoughts out with my darling.. I felt much better.. 
I decided to trust God and persevere on since He has placed me there.. The daily bread post was just what I needed to get me back on my feet this very morning.

Later in the afternoon I had a good chat with Jeff..
He is the greatest mentor one can ever ask for. I thank God for him. Jeff shared his experience and dropped me some advice. Shared his views in life and his passion. 
I thank God that we share the same faith too. Although he's not particularly a strong one but who am I to judge. On the other hand, if God can use me in any way to help him grow in his faith, I'm willing. 
I'm glad to have a patient teacher and a good friend.. hehe.. (we talk about music all the time.. different kind of music but music nonetheless) 

Quote Jeff:
Put in your hours and effort in work. But don't forget to live.. 

Hence the playing of guitar (not play for the sake of being emo).. 




No comments:

Post a Comment