Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sweet Dreams are made of these...

What i can make of the movie i (kinda) watched today : Wrath of the Titans

Io (which i really wanted to see) died =(  ...
Poseidon died.. Zeus turn Moses-like.. and then died...
Andromeda played by Johnny English's gf can still be pretty as hell in the middle of a dusty bloody war with ugly creatures...
Hades played nice...

Welcome to Facebook.... lolz ... xD.. at least i had a goood sleep... :3

Today shall be a day to be remembered.. Let me go right ahead with my list then =)

Things to be thankful for:

1. great health and opportunity to help others by donating blood
2. awesome pizza and great company ;)
3. made Benjamin's day
4. love towards herbal egg rekindled

One pint less of blood xD 

I missed a post yesterday... making up for it...

I'm thankful for:

1. a chance to serve 
2. nice t-shirt 
3. satay celup


Oh snap! I missed a day of my pseudo-workout and protein shake.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment