Monday, April 30, 2012

Cheese and Pringles

I miss having mushroom soup already...

**********

I don't know where to start. Last week was out of this world... Hahah

**Recapitulation**

Started off with a slow crawl in the beginning of the week.. then came big ass clams... lols
Went for 2 interviews... sent out God-knows how many online job applications...
S.V was not in for the whole week... Did my fyp and obtained undesirable results (undesirable is an understatement)

Then came the good part of the (almost) weekend..

I had a great time with my girlfriend... :3
well of course the title was only applicable a while later in course of the weekend xD

anyway we completed 2 items on the bucket list together ! **fireworks**

Home-cooked food is awesome... I gotta say...I never thought baked beans could taste that good...

And we watched STAR WARS! ALL 6 of them! That's pretty impressive...

******

And of course the entire week wasn't ALL good besides the quality time we both spent together...

I starting to receive calls and email replies to some of my job applications and these replies which of course at first seem to be a good news but it troubled me...

I was never a good decision maker... Options are usually something that is welcomed but I for one resent the idea of having to choose among everything else just so to come to one conclusion or achieve a single thing. This is clearly a weakness that I possess. I afraid of making decisions because I'm afraid of the outcome..

This is what I believe to be one of the defining moments in life... Not that I'll live like that FOREVER based on what I decide today but it will definitely shape the course of my life... These are big decisions...I shudder in fear to even think of such transition...

And then I was introduced to the game of Tetris Battle... I never liked tetris... I always thought it is just a game of bricks stacking... boring and unstimulating. I get frustrated when I screw up and it gets to me...
It makes me feel incompetent, even retarded. And i would stop...
Then i started to search myself, another introspection moment... I was wondering to myself why I behave the way i behave... Then i remembered how my mom hates to see us getting frustrated when we're playing games (or anything else at all)... She'd say.. "if you're gonna get so annoyed playing that, don't play!" and me being myself... I'd usually take the easy way out... Give up...

Of course then Alexis gave me an insightful reflection of myself... I focused too much on the idea of something... A daunting idea of something would almost certainly keep me out of getting involved in it...
I'm afraid of screwing things up... which kinda explains why i've never had a single injury that leaves a scar. I tread TOO carefully and it's keeping me from going anywhere at all... And when i realize that i haven't moved an inch, i turn reckless and eventually screw up...

*******

That's that... there will always be things that would throw themselves on me and try to bring me down... that's when we need to learn to count our blessings...

On Friday night, I asked Alexis to be my girlfriend and she said yes :3
well, it was quite Fail of me that she had to spell everything out for me to get to that...
not exactly movie worthy romantic... *facepalm for me**
At least it was at the cozy beach at night... so I guess it wasn't that bad :)


I love you <3.... 

Heheh.. Cheesier than our cheese omelette and baked beans combined...



My girlfriend brings luck! All your lucky charms (if there's even such a thing) can suck it... Lolz...
After all these visits to Mydin and I couldn't find shit.. and this time with her around.. I found ONE LAST can of chocolate love-letters! ONE and Only can left on the shelf... Beat that! xD

And again of course... I thank the Lord my GOD for all that HE has given me... I cannot thank HIM enough...




No comments:

Post a Comment