Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Minced Chicken & Sliced Pork

Dig and mine for copper zinc and nickel;
well paint me green and call me pickle;
Pin me down and make me tickle.
Keep my heart from doubts and fickle.



I still like that minced chicken rice though... :p

Today was most enlightening... I am truly grateful for Fook Meng's counsel...
well it didn't went like how I expected it to... had whole lot of things prepared in my head to ask him but somehow he told us more than what I came for..

and i was right about his age! I still remember the penalty.. :p
Russel Peter probably had stage make-ups...hahah

Not only that I'm certain about my feelings now.. I came out from the infinite loop of uncertainty of God's will.. I can finally truly Love again... after all, HE is Love..

and also i could finally let go of a rock that I've been carrying with me all these while.. one that has weighed me down for far too long.

Thankful post:

1. I can't thank God enough for allowing us to cross each other's path.... :3
2. Good counsel
3. Sauna and abdominal muscles exercise.. XD
4. Strawberries and a thoughtful brother


Score 1 for afternoon-naps cold turkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment