Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Dime a Dozen

What?! No i mean....

Dayymn... A dozen (posts)... xD   *sibeh proud**

Random picture of the day:


I made it to the lab FIRST today! muaahahaahhaaaaha... =P suckers... lol
Blasphemy much... haha

It was a rather fulfilling day... Manage to get something done...
(SO? Everybody get things done everyday)... yea i know.. but it's quite rare around here so yea.. I'm glad =)

Welcome back to the 12th  post of  Thank-Goodness-&-God posts... If you're still sticking around... You deserve an ice-cream... haha

Without further ado.... Today I thank God ....:

1. for strength to wake up from a good bed-adhering sleep
2. that I was first to use the lab!! (successfully kiasu-ed)
3. I completed the absurdly irrational redundant poster
4. for CLC t-shirt... I actually like it a lot and it was a good shirt for sports =)
5. for Nyonya food... it was good... (then again anything that wasn't prepared by me is good... lol)


adding a random picture and extra lines and spaces really gives depth  length? to a post.. hahah...
tipu siot  =P

No comments:

Post a Comment