Sunday, April 22, 2012

Xman vs Samsilung


yeah.. I know how this is funny.. but boy did it crack my 'kin-jio' darling up! :p hahaha... wait till she sees a real bird flying into a turbine..

Ridiculously Photogenic Strawberry Scented Goddess

#No blasphemy intended for such deity reference   

Anyway, Samsung indeed is quite impressive.. one does not need to put in hours of meddling to find it more interesting than my Batman phone... (disclosure of my phone's identity is unnecessary)


Badassery over Functionality?  xD

Anyhow, I'm glad that I could be part of the process in the procurement of such astonishing device :)

Us : Boss.. How much is the Samsung Galaxy W..
Boss: RM9xx.wt memory card and free plastic case
Us: Ok..we'll walk around a first.
3 mins later...
Us: Ok.. I'll get that... I want the black one...
hahaha... the guy didn't even have to try...

I'm happy for you sweetheart...


If my phone stalks my blog... it'll start giving me shit i swear.. lols
you owe me a set of bedsheet... :p... lol... just kidding my dear..

gosh... it's mad o'clock and i can barely open my eyes now..as if i'm not asian enough.. hahah..
goodnight

*set alarm for church... 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment