Sunday, April 22, 2012

Molding Process...

The process of molding often involves pressing and stretching and whatnot... that is only for something to take shape... The after-shaping process often involves high pressure or temperature treatment before it reaches the end-product stage.

I believe this is exactly what GOD is doing with me... I do not doubt this and I won't even bother asking HIM why he did what HE did and what HE's about to do... 
HE's allowing all these to happen because i let HIM.. because I asked HIM to.. I gave my life to HIM and this is the "tsk tsk tsk, this is not right, it has to go...." moment.. 

Thank You Lord for your discipline... I welcome them with a grateful heart.. 

As i was still a little bothered by what just happened... It brought me to another introspection moment...
We often (at least I do) think that there's no Need for us to "BE HUMBLE" because we're not throwing our weights around.. showing off or something like that.. we ARE Holy and Humble.. Are WE??


Suddenly an image came to mind as I close my eyes... 

Jesus carrying his own cross on the way to His own crucifixion... lashed and mutilated... 
Looked at me in the eyes... "You call THAT being humble? what about this..." 
He's the son of God.. He didn't do anything wrong.. He doesn't have to take this shit from anyone... but yet He did...


and then today's sermon told us to be Holy in ALL we do... why did I even snap in the first place if I was "Holy"... but I did what I did....and God speaks to us in ways no man can comprehend...
If I did not snap... I wouldn't have experienced this conviction from God in my heart... 

I will devote myself to live a life that glorifies His Name.. Failures are still bound to happen but they will have no hold on me and bounce right off when I make right with my God... 


And to make an effort to learn humility and humble myself.. I thank God for sending my neighbor in doing HIS favor of molding me to be a better person.. he too is God's creation; loved equally by God although he hasn't come to know God's saving grace... May my actions and testimonies reflect Godliness... Amen.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment