Monday, April 23, 2012

Youth


Noun : The state or quality of being young, esp. as associated with vigor, freshness, or immaturity.

in a sense, it's more precious than chastity itself.. none of which is still applicable though.. you see one is in control of his/her big "viola"... some are so well guarded they might never lose it even... all hail Nerdvana... hahaha..

But youth on the other hand will be lost in time...

well I'm glad I seem "youthful" to someone today... xD


Today has been an extraordinary day for me in many ways...
I thank GOD for everything...

1. Traffic lights turning Green on me... (well then of course sweetheart could be the sole cause of that) :3

2. Inspiring and concise sermon

3. No fast food for lunch

4. HIS discipline through unimaginable means

5. Whatsapp.. lols


I know LOVE.. I am Loved.. and I'm in Love... :3

and I can't contain them! <3 ........


(Bring me a big tupperware... lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment