Saturday, April 21, 2012

Regurgitation...

of food and  Vocabulary..

My blog gave me the "wait till i give a damn" sign a while ago ..

kurang ajar..


aww...hehe.. c'mon honey, everyday is a special day with you around... xD


I woke up this morning from a long and restful sleep.. any later than that wouldn't be much of a morning already tho.. hahaha... and guess what.. my friend's phone decided to finally shut up! how considerate of him  it.. lols..

again... I swear i didn't sabotage his phone... hahah.. hopefully he's not getting a new phone anytime soon..


the afternoon was a slow and unproductive one though.. However, i get to drag my ass to study, as little as it was, that's something i guess...

I'm feeling quite guilty for ffk-ing my friends at roller blading this evening... and they haven't text back... I feel bad if ppl don't text back after my apology text... I'm not getting anymore invites from them i think... I sense a disturbance in the force... the young jedi Luke Skywalker lives! hahaha

oh Luke! hahah... not one that goes around with a lightsaber and putting down stormtroopers but Luke from the Bible... yay! we've started on a new book of the Bible..


Observation log:

1. My darling is driving really slowly (relatively) lately... :3

2. We both still have terrible sense of direction.. I'm worse though, sometimes.. xD

3. My fatass abs still aren't showing much... I want my sit-ups with honey.. lols...

Yay! the day after tomorrow.. we can whatsapp! hahah


Thankful post:

1. Sweetheart didn't pass out like I feared..

2. Oh! I didn't have my tickling session today.. live to be tickled another day.. lol

3. We have a bucket list!


Ooo.. talking about bucket list! I need to go download STAR WARS!!! we're gonna have a SWs Marathon!

"The pale-blue Luke Skywalker's lightsaber; before it was digitally remastered." - Sheldon Cooper 





No comments:

Post a Comment